Sunday, February 15, 2009

I want to share with you a poem I made for my husband. We will be celebrating our 6 years together. This may not be the final one to which I will be giving him this 21st of February, but somehow similar to this one.

My Life with you for 6 years
is full of happiness and contentment
My life with you is not that perfect
but I can say its so great
My life with you traces no regret
Its full of brightness though with some problems
Yes, those 6 years is as if yesterday
for the years passed had been filled of spices
We may not have the money to cover our wants
But we have a treasured life with our daughter
We may have various trials along the way
But we both know we have each other to pass it through
I can see the future that we are still together
Growing old together, never tiring with each other
Somehow, my life would not be as wonderful
as it is now
For I know, my heart longs a life with you


1 comment:

eden said...

nice poem.. thanks for sharing