Friday, September 5, 2008

When I decided . . .

Before other people criticized by telling me why I chose to love somebody because he's this and he's that but I never listened to them because I know deep within me, I love him. Even my parents were against him, but then I followed my heart.

7 years had passed, there were so many changes in my life but the person whom I love stayed the same. He was able to win my parent's and my sibling's approval. We eventually exchanged vows in the year 2003.

5 years had passed, we are still very much inlove with each other and was blessed with a daughter.

I can say that I chose the right path when I decided to love him, my husband, inspite of all the challenges along the way. Yes, so many factors may affect us as we journey our life's path but the bottom line is, we make our own choices.

No comments: